Welcome to the Greensburg Garden Center,
a non profit educational organization.
Our objectives are:
- to stimulate interest in horticulture,
- to provide and disseminate all forms of garden knowledge,
- to support community improvement,
- to create public interest in the conservation of the environment and our natural resources
- to render assistance annually through a scholarship fund to students continuing their education in fields related to our objectives.
The Garden Center serves Westmoreland County and areas surrounding the region. It operates a hub for four community garden organizations.
The Community organizations are:
- Cheshamac Garden Club
- Eastwood Village Garden Club
- Greenridge Garden Club
- Irwin Garden Club
Thank you to everyone who participated
in our Butterfly Release!